- We are the largest privately owned qualitative research software developer in the world.
- We have offices in North America, the UK, Japan and Australia and we have an international network of resellers and independent trainers covering the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Our products and services are used by academic, government and commercial organizations in more than 150 countries.
- Over 1.5 million people around the world access NVivo to organize and analyze unstructured data.
- In 2017 we launched Interpris. Purpose built survey analysis software for those seeking to understand insights in community engagement and consultation data.
- From health research and social policy, to literature reviews, ethnography and community consultation, - our software is used by organizations big and small, including Yale University, World Vision Australia, the UK Policy Studies Institute and Boston Children's Hospital.
Our team is passionate about delivering outstanding software and services to our customers and we have the awards to prove it:
- Our NVivo 11 software was shortlisted as a finalist in the Best Content Analytics Solution category for the 2017 SIIA CODiE Awards.
- The QSR International website was shortlisted in Melbourne Design Awards and won two Silver Awards for Distinction at 22nd Annual Communicator Awards in 2016.
- Our NVivo 10 software was named a finalist for the ASC/MRS Award for Technology Innovation and Effectiveness in 2012.
- We won the Australian Dell Small Business Excellence Award in 2009.
- Our NVivo 8 software won the MRS/ASC Award for Technology Effectiveness in the United Kingdom in 2009.
- QSR was named the 2009 Victorian Business of the Year in The Age/Dun & Bradstreet Business Awards.
- We are five time winners at the Victorian Export Awards.
- We were a finalist in the Applications and Infrastructure Tools category in the 2007 Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) iAwards.
- We are a member of the Apple Developer Program and a member of the Microsoft Partner Network with the Gold Application Development competency.
- Our NVivo for Windows software uses the latest technology including .NET and SQL Server and has received ‘Compatible with Windows 8.1’ status from Microsoft
- Our NVivo for Mac software uses the latest technology including Cocoa and Sybase SQL Anywhere.
- Our NVivo Server software uses the latest technology including .NET and SQL Server and has achieved the ‘Works with Windows Server 2012 R2’ qualification.
- All of our project managers, software developers and software testers are certified in their relevant fields.
- While QSR was formally established in 1995, our company has its origins in 1981 – when our first software product, NUD*IST, was developed by Tom and Lyn Richards.