NVivo 9's new features guide you from questions to insights:
- Import and work with data contained in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Access database tables, text delimited files and ODBC database tables or views. This lets you work with survey responses for example.
- Import literature reviews and generate bibliographies by working directly with information from reference management tools like EndNote, Zotero or RefWorks in NVivo 9.
- Automatically control how broad your text search and word frequency queries are - from an exact word match, to words that are similar in meaning. There's no need to think of the words to search for and you'll get a more accurate picture of your data.
- See patterns and connections in your data with new visualization tools like word trees, tree maps and cluster analysis.
- Seamlessly interchange data between NVivo and other applications like Microsoft Excel and IBM SPSS statistics.
- Combine NVivo 9 with NVivo Server 9 to let your team work in the same project at the same time.
Play tutorial: What's new in NVivo 9