Recent changes to NCapture:
V 188.8.131.52 June 27th 2016
- Resolved: You can now capture 'Posts as Dataset' when on a Facebook page.
- Improved: Handling of capturing 'Posts as Dataset' for Facebook pages with a large number of posts and comments.
- Improved: Handling of webpages captured using 'Article as PDF'.
V 184.108.40.206 January 13th 2016
- Added: You can now capture the pages of Facebook Groups that have their names in the URL.
- Resolved: You will no longer incorrectly see the 'Posts as Dataset' capture option when on a Facebook User page.
- Resolved: You can now capture 'Posts as Dataset' when on the Timeline view of a Facebook page.
- Resolved: You can now capture 'Posts as Dataset' when the page is opened from Facebook search results.
- Resolved: YouTube comment replies are now correctly captured when capturing video and comments. The number of replies captured is determined by YouTube.
V 220.127.116.11 July 8th 2015
- Improved: Handling of Twitter retweets
- Improved: Retweet Usernames are no longer counted as Mentions
- Changed: YouTube commenter username now includes the display name
- Changed: LinkedIn information can now only be captured as a PDF (due to LinkedIn API change)
- Resolved: Problem when capturing just the main article on a web page
V 18.104.22.168 April 17th 2015
- Added: Support for YouTube API v3—which has the following impacts:
- Changed: The username of commenters is now captured as a unique identifier represented by a string of characters
- Changed: Location information for video authors and commenters is no longer captured
- Changed: The updated date of videos is no longer captured.
V 22.214.171.124 March 6th 2015
- Changed: You can now only capture Facebook User walls as PDFs (due to Facebook API change)
- Changed: Facebook Page and Group walls captured as datasets no longer include biographical information (such as Gender) of the people who post on the wall (due to FacebookAPI change)
V 126.96.36.199 November 6th 2014
- Resolved: Facebook capture fails to complete in a specific scenario
V 188.8.131.52 May 27th 2014
- Resolved: Unable to capture content due to the release of Google Chrome version 35
V 184.108.40.206 September 20th 2013
- Resolved: Unable to capture number of Likes in Facebook (due to API change)
- Resolved: Unable to capture Twitter list as a dataset
V 220.127.116.11 July 31st 2013
- Added: Ability to capture just the main article on a web page (as a PDF)
- Added: Ability to capture the association between Facebook comments and replies
- Added: Auto-complete feature which displays suggestions for node names based on previously entered node names
- Added: A separate Help site for NCapture
- Improved: During Facebook captures, more detailed progress information is displayed
- Resolved: Problems capturing Facebook pages with a large number of posts
- Resolved: Unable to capture Facebook wall as a dataset in some scenarios after using Facebook search to navigate to the wall
- Resolved: Unable to include Retweets when capturing Twitter lists
- Resolved: Correctly enforce capture limits for LinkedIn group discussions
V 18.104.22.168 July 11th 2013
- Resolved: Unable to capture content due to the release of Google Chrome version 28
V 22.214.171.124 June 25th 2013
- Resolved: Duplication of Facebook comments when merging datasets in a specific scenario
V 126.96.36.199 June 11th 2013
- Resolved: Facebook replies to comments no longer captured (due to API switchover June 11, 2013)
V 188.8.131.52 February 22nd 2013
- Added: Support for Twitter API v1.1
V 184.108.40.206 February 6th 2013
- Added: Ability to capture YouTube videos and associated comments
- Added: Ability to calculate location coordinates of social media users based on their profile information
- Resolved: After posting to a LinkedIn discussion, unable to capture discussion as dataset
- Improved: Default capture options when capturing LinkedIn discussions
- Resolved: Problems with text overlapping in the End User License Agreement
- Resolved: Changing source type caused source name to be reset
V 220.127.116.11 November 20th 2012
- Resolved: Unable to capture the results of a Twitter hashtag search
V 18.104.22.168 October 24th 2012
- Resolved: Change to Twitter web site prevented capture of Twitter search results as a dataset
- Resolved: Change to Twitter web site caused problems with user authentication and data capture limits
- Resolved: Certain fonts used in some web pages were not retained when captured as PDF
V 22.214.171.124 October 3rd 2012