NVivo Server 11 R2 contains a small number of known issues, which we’ve listed below. Also, where they’re available, we have given you ‘tips’ or workarounds.
- If a backup job existed prior to upgrading:
- Emails will not be sent if the backup job fails.
- Old Backups will not be automatically deleted when the backup job is run.
WORKAROUND: Delete the Backup Job in NVivo Server Manager, then Create a New Backup Job in NVivo Server Manager.
- If running Windows Server 2008 R2 and upgrading from NVivo Server 11 to NVivo Server 11 R2:
- The NVivo Server Manager may not load.
- You may be unable to create and open NVivo server projects using NVivo Client.
WORKAROUND: Rerun the Upgrade.bat file which will reinstall NVivo Server 11 R2.