Genuine NVivo software is published by QSR International, properly licensed, and fully supported by QSR or an official trusted partner. Using genuine NVivo software ensures that you receive the latest updates and ongoing enhancements to keep the product performing at its best.
If you’ve received an error message claiming that your NVivo license is non genuine, it means that QSR has discovered that the license key is a false key. QSR has therefore blocked that key to keep it from being improperly used.
If you’ve received this message, and you believe you have received it in error, contact your system administrator or the vendor from which you purchased the software.
How to purchase genuine NVivo software
There are a number of ways to purchase a genuine license key for NVivo software:
- You can view pricing, print a quote or buy NVivo online. To make a purchase, simply have your credit card handy.
- Alternatively, you can complete our order form and forward it to us by email, fax or mail. You’ll find our contact details on the form.
- In addition, we have sales offices in North America, the United Kingdom and Australia. You can contact your local office by email or telephone.
- NVivo software is also available for purchase via a number of approved resellers. Simply contact your local QSR reseller by email, telephone or fax.
- When you receive your new license key, you will need to uninstall the non-genuine NVivo software currently installed on your computer. You will then need to reinstall the new software you’ve purchased, and enter your new license key when prompted.