QSR regularly holds free online demonstrations of our NVivo Software, known as 'eDemos'.
These online demonstrations are conducted by QSR representatives and will provide you with an overview of the key features of NVivo and their use in the research process. There is also an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
eDemos are conducted via an online meeting service and to participate, you must have access to a computer equipped with:
- High speed Internet access
- A USB headset with a microphone or;
- A telephone to dial into the session or;
- A microphone and speakers.
Please note: If you plan to listen to the session through speakers rather than a headset, your microphone must be muted at all times to prevent sound feedback.
How to register:
- Visit the QSR Training and Events Calendar to view all upcoming eDemos.
- Select your preferred session and click on the supplied link to register.
- You will be taken to a registration page where you need to supply your name and email address.
- Click the Register Now button.
- After submitting the form you will be provided with a unique link to the session which should not be shared with others.
- Additional information about system requirements will be provided and if you do not wish to use VoIP, a telephone number will be supplied.
For your reference, all session details will be sent to your nominated email address as well.Please visit the QSR Training and Events Calendar for a full list of upcoming eDemos across all regions. Places are limited and registration prior to the session commencing is compulsory.