To uninstall NVivo Server 9 from a server please take the following steps.
Important note to those uninstalling from a server running the Windows Server 2008 (or later) operating system: If the account is a member of the server’s administrators group and is not the local administrator account "BUILTIN\ Administrator", then you need to disable the following security policy: “User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode”.
- Log on to the server using an account with administrator privileges.
- Insert the NVivo Server 9 DVD into the DVD drive. If the DVD menu does not automatically display, locate and double-click the file NS9Menu.exe on the DVD.
- Click Install now .
- The QSR NVivo Server 9.0 – InstallShield Wizard will be displayed. Select the Next button to proceed to the Program Maintenance step of the Wizard.
- Check the Remove checkbox and press the Next button.
- Confirm you wish to uninstall NVivo Server by pressing the Remove button.
a) NVivo Server and any prerequisite components will be uninstalled. This can take several minutes.
b) Choose the Finish button to close the QSR NVivo Server 9.0 – InstallShield Wizard to complete the uninstall.
If you experience difficulties when uninstalling NVivo Server 9, please submit a support request form.