Who uses NVivo?
Human resources, marketing and product development professionals, market researchers, accountants, lawyers, consultants and analysts all use NVivo to manage and analyze qualitative data.
NVivo in Business
NVivo helps you to organize, manage and analyze qualitative data from social media, customer feedback surveys, focus groups, interviews and more.
Whether you're analyzing customer satisfaction, finding the gems from a focus group, measuring staff engagement, assessing brand awareness, building a competitor dashboard or completing a client project NVivo will ensure you deliver smarter insights faster so you can get an edge.
- Make sense of survey data fast. Automatically organize survey responses. Gather each respondent‘s answers together, or gather all answers to each question quickly and easily. Use intuitive queries to question the data. If you're using SurveyMonkey or Qualtrics, you can bring your data directly into NVivo without wasting time exporting and importing data.
- Understand key concepts and sentiment in large volumes of text within minutes. Use Automated Insights to detect and organize themes, and positive and negative sentiment in your data. Develop preliminary results at the start of a project, or validate your thinking as you work.
- Quickly discover key topics and themes. Use text search and word frequency queries to search for prevalent words and concepts. Use inbuilt dictionaries to include synonyms and related words in your queries.
- Use simple visualizations to communicate. Export visualizations like Word Clouds and use them to support findings in reports and presentations.
- Visually represent project data with charts. Discover the key themes that are emerging across your entire project or from individual data sources. Ensure that you have an adequate spread of research participants and visually represent findings in progress and final reporting.
- Review your work as you go. Use colourful coding stripes that display alongside your data to see how you and your team members have categorized, or coded information.
- Exchange data with analysis tools such as IBM SPSS Statistics. Conduct mixed methods analysis and take your qualitative findings into stats packages for further statistical analysis.
- Capture and analyze social media data. Use the NCapture add-on to collect content from social media like Twitter and Facebook, and automatically bring that content into NVivo for analysis.
- Interrogate your data using queries. Use a simple query interface to ask questions of your data as you work and your findings evolve. Explore, test theories and make discoveries. Use queries to search for text, analyze word frequency, cross tabulate data and more.
- Teach NVivo how to categorize your data for you. Start by manually coding text, then let NVivo do the rest based on the coding patterns you've established.
- Analyze social networks. Discover influencers, opinion leaders and study the information flow in a network using social network analysis. Use sociogram visualizations to see network relationships and interactions, and use metrics to discover critical network roles like influencers, connectors and brokers.
- Streamlined, secure research collaboration. Use NVivo 11 for Windows with NVivo for Teams to create a live collaboration environment. No more merging projects, meaning fewer errors and faster results.