Location training services can be provided:
USA (New Hampshire) and online
- NVivo 10 and 11 for Windows
- NVivo for Mac
I am a trained and experienced educator who began working with NVivo 2 during my doctoral course work and aided my fellow students in using the software. During the dissertation phase, I used NVivo for both my literature review and data analysis. Over the past decade, working both as a private consultant and for QSR International, I have provided training and project consultation services for both individuals and organizations in the academic, government, not-for-profit, and commercial sectors.
His publications include:
- Reflecting on Four Instructional Methods used with Qualitative Data Analysis Software.
- Thinking Visually/Visually Thinking: The Role of Visual Data and Models in a Doctoral Dissertation.
- The Qualitative Research Process as a Journey: Mapping Your Course with Qualitative Research Software.
- Webinars with Blended Online Technologies: Radicalizing Instruction for Qualitative Research Methodology: The Story of an Emerging Signature Area in Higher Education (co- author).
- Visual Data in the Doctoral Dissertation: Using Qualitative Software to Assist in Organizing and Analysing.