NVivo Server 11
If you are running version 11.0.260.0 of NVivo Server 11 R2 there are no new updates that have been released. The NVivo Server version can be found under NVIVO SERVER in the Home tab of NVivo Server Manager.
Return back to Downloads Page.
For any other version we recommend you install NVivo Server 11 R2
This page contains the link to NVivo Server 11 R2 and instructions for downloading and installing it.
Download and installation instructions
Before proceeding with the download and installation instructions, please ensure that you follow the Recommendations and meet the Pre-Requisites listed here: http://techcenter.qsrinternational.com/desktop/ns11_R2/ns11_R2_Upgrade_NVivo_Server.htm
Follow these steps to download and install NVivo Server 11 R2:
- Click on this link to download the Update (approximately 5.61 GB)
- Save the ISO to a convenient location, such as your Desktop.
- When the file has finished downloading, locate and Mount the disk image (the .iso file).
- Open the root folder of the mounted drive, and then double-click the upgrade.bat file.
- Follow the prompts in the installer.
For further information on this update, refer to the What's new in NVivo Server 11 R2
If you have questions about updating your NVivo software, please contact QSR