When you create a report using either the NVivo 9 Report Designer or Wizard, you can select a style (Classic, Black and White, Seashore, Terracotta and Orchid). In the Report Designer, some text colors used in these styles are not available from the standard color picker.
A work around for this issue is to define custom colors based on the RGB values in the Report Style Color Conversion Table .
To define a custom text color and apply it to a selected report control:
- In the Report Designer, select the text, label or field control on the report that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Format group , click the arrow next to the Font Color button, and then click More Colors . The Color dialog box opens.
- Under Custom colors , click one of the available (black) colors and enter the RGB values in the Red, Green, and Blue boxes for the color you want.
- Click the Add to Custom Colors button. The new color will be added to the Custom colors .
- Click OK . The custom color is applied to the selected control.