The NVivo Help provides information to help you better understand and use coding comparison queries.
Refer to online help topic for the product you are using:
for answers to questions such as:
- How is the percentage agreement calculated?
- How is the Kappa coefficient calculated?
- How should the value of Kappa be interpreted?
- Why can the value of Kappa be low when the percentage agreement is high?
- What does a negative Kappa coefficient mean?
- All my Kappa coefficients are 0 or 1. Is something wrong?
- How can I calculate an average Kappa coefficient or percentage agreement across multiple sources or nodes?