We Recommend You Install the NVivo 9.2 update
This page contains the link to the NVivo 9.2 update and instructions for downloading and installing it.
Please note you must have Administrator privileges for the computer that you would like to install the update on.
Download and Installation Instructions
Follow these steps to download and install the NVivo 9.2 update:
- Download NVivo 9.2 (32-bit) (108 MB).
IMPORTANT: If you're running a 64-bit version of NVivo 9, you'll need a different update. See below.
- Save the update (NVivo9-2.exe) to a convenient location, such as your desktop.
- When the file has finished downloading, locate and double-click NVivo9-2.exe. Be sure that your existing NVivo 9 software is closed before you do this.
- The InstallShield Wizard is displayed.
- Follow the prompts to install the update.
A new project developed in NVivo 9.2, the latest software update for NVivo 9, cannot be opened in an earlier version of QSR software, including NVivo 9.1, NVivo 9.0, NVivo 8, NVivo 7, NVivo 2 or N6 (NUD*IST 6). QSR supports only forward compatibility of projects.
64-bit version of NVivo 9
If you've installed a 64-bit version of NVivo 9, download the 64-bit version of NVivo 9.2 (106 MB). To find out more about the 64-bit version of NVivo 9 click here.
If you have questions about updating your NVivo software, please contact QSR.