Beckwitt, Ph.D., CEO
Asher Consulting, LLC offers qualitative research support and services to faculty, students, commercial, non-profit, government, and marketing researchers at any stage of the research process.
- Training in NVivo 9 and NVivo 10 (one-on-one assistance and/or group workshops throughout the US and internationally)
- Proposal/project design and methods assistance
- Data transcription (interviews and focus groups)
- Data collection (we conduct interviews, focus groups, participant observation)
- Data analysis (we analyze the data for you)
- Inter-coder agreement (we code a random sample of the data and compare it with your coding to reach consensus)
- Dissertation/thesis coaching and assistance (proposal development, literature review, data coding and analysis, inter-coder agreement, and write-up)
We also offer live and recorded online seminars on the following topics (please check our website for the most updated list of seminars):
- Introduction on How to Code in NVivo 10 Qualitative Data Analysis Software
- Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
- Grounded Theory
- Case Study
- Qualitative Content Analysis
Dr. Asher Beckwitt, is the CEO and founder of Asher Consulting, LLC. She has over 12 years of experience in qualitative analysis research consulting and in NVivo software. Asher received her Ph.D. in Cultural Anthropology (specializing in Medical Anthropology) from the American University in Washington, DC. She also holds a Master's degree in Sociology from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
Dr. Asher has assisted several hundred doctoral candidates, faculty, government, commercial, and community researchers from multiple disciplines throughout the United States and internationally. Asher specializes in qualitative research design, data collection, methods, software, data analysis, and report writing.