Easily explore your survey data to discover key themes, opinions and emotions.
Capturing public feedback is an important part of community engagement research. However, manually reading through free-text survey responses, while trying to understand key opinions and themes, is a time-consuming process we all know too well.
Interpris is a simple to use, intuitive solution that will help you automatically identify and suggest themes from free-text survey responses.
- Significantly reduce the time it takes you to analyze survey responses
- Easily gain insight into what respondents think and why
- Quickly understand the common opinions and emotions amongst responses
- Make an impression with great visualizations of your findings
- Share insights with stakeholders to enable informed decisions