Use of this Site
QSR make this website and its accompanying Materials and Services available for your access and use.
"Materials" means all information, communications, documents, downloads, files, tutorials, text, images, photography, web casts, publications, content, software and products made available by QSR or users via the website.
"Services" means all services and supply of related resources by QSR or users via this website, including support services, training, consultancy, products and other services such as news bulletins, calendars and forums.
QSR International Pty Ltd (QSR) authorizes you to view and download the Materials and Services at this website only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials.
At its sole discretion, QSR, may monitor, modify, review or remove the Materials and Services without notice. QSR may at any time terminate a Service, prevent access to or the use of any Materials or inhibit entry to an area of the Site where Materials are posted or submitted. If required, QSR reserves the right to disclose any information related to your use of a Service or Material, or the substance of any of your posted or submitted Materials, to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You agree to use extra care when releasing any personal information about yourself.
Limitations of Use
You must abide by all limitations on circulation, usage and reproduction of any Materials that you download from the Site that are subject to such limitations.
You agree to use the Services only to access, download, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you.
The following are examples of inappropriate actions when accessing or using the Site. You agree you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise submit any subject or material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, defamatory, violent, sexist, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable.
- Modify, falsely add to or remove any Materials, any copyright, trademark or other legal notices, and author attributions such as origin or source of the Material.
- Upload or make available any files containing Materials where you haven’t received permission to publish its content: including all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and all other relevant rights.
- Use any Materials that breach any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any other party.
- Intentionally download any Materials that cannot be legally reproduced, circulated, or demonstrated or exhibited.
- Infringe any guidelines or rules that apply to a particular Service or Materials.
- Obstruct, disturb or cause harm to the security of the Site, or any related Services, Materials, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible via the Site or any related sites.
- Disseminate unsolicited or bulk electronic communications to any QSR account holder or to any qsrinternational.com, qsr.com.au or affiliated e-mail address.
- Access any Site user directory or other user information for the purposes of compiling, using, downloading, copying, transmitting, or providing such information to any third party.
- Engage in any activity to obtain email addresses, phone numbers, personal details or any other information about others.
- Deliberately attempt to gain access to or use another's password, personal account, computer system or network that is connected to any QSR server or to the website without proper consent from QSR. Unauthorized access through hacking, password mining or any other means will result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- Engage in any unsolicited messaging activities such as junk e-mail, spamming, chain emails, contests or pyramid schemes.
- Violate the rights of QSR or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
- Act in a manner that disrupts, interferes or prevents others from effectively using the Site or other linked sites, Materials or Services.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any QSR server.
- Use any QSR domain name as a fictitious return e-mail address.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Upload, post or otherwise submit any programs or files such as worms, corrupted files and viruses that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property.
- Market or advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless specifically allowed to do so by QSR.
- Make QSR Materials and User Content on the Site available to others via circulation, sale, lease or licensing.
- Copy or distribute any graphics in the QSR Materials or User Content apart from their accompanying text, unless given permission.
- Quote or display QSR Materials or User Content, or any portions thereof, out of context.
Restriction and Termination of Use
QSR may restrict, prevent, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, Services and Materials at any time in QSR’s sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
Use of Third Party Materials and Services
QSR’s Site may offer Materials and Services provided by third parties (collectively, the "Third-Party Services"). These Third-Party Services are governed by separate agreements accompanying such Materials and Services.
QSR assumes no responsibility or liability or guarantees with respect to the Third-Party Services. This includes any liability resulting from incompatibility between a Third-Party Service, QSR Materials, QSR Services or another Third-Party Service. You agree that you will not hold QSR responsible or liable with respect to the Third-Party Services.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site, Services or Materials provided by QSR may include links that will take you to other sites external to the Site (called "Linked Sites"). QSR provides these Linked Sites to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any approval or support by QSR of any Linked Site. As these Linked Sites are outside of QSR’s control, you therefore acknowledge and agree that QSR is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
Use of Software
If you download Software from this website, use of the Software is subject to the license terms in the Software License Agreement that is provided with the Software. You may not install the Software until you have read and accepted the terms of the Software License Agreement,to access a copy of the agreement click on one of the relevant links below:
Trademarks and Copyright
All information, text, material, graphics, software, trademarks, and logos ("Marks") displayed on the websites are copyright © 1996 – 2015 QSR or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of QSR or such third party that may own the Marks.
NUD*IST, NUDIST, NUD*IST Vivo, NUDIST Vivo, NVivo, N4, N4 Classic, N5, N6, XSight, NCapture, Interpris and QSR are trademarks or registered trademarks of QSR International Pty Ltd.
Microsoft, Windows, .NET, SQL Server, XP, Vista, Windows Media Player, Access, OneNote, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. QuickTime and QuickTime logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. EndNote is a trademark or registered trademark of Thomson Reuters Inc. RefWorks is a trademark or registered trademark of ProQuest LLC. Zotero is a trademark or registered trademark of George Mason University. Mendeley is a trademark or registered trademark of Mendeley Ltd. IBM and SPSS are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc. Twitter and Tweet are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. LinkedIn is a registered trademark of the LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation. Google, Chrome and YouTube are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. SurveyMonkey is a trademark of SurveyMonkey Inc. in the United States. TranscribeMe is a registered trademark of TranscribeMe Inc. This information is subject to change without notice.
While countries all around the world can access this Site, this does not imply that any QSR products, services and programs are available in your country. Access to the Site from territories where the Site, the Services or Materials are illegal is prohibited.
The Site is maintained and managed by QSR from its offices within Melbourne, Australia. If you access the Site from a location outside Australia, you agree to comply with all local laws.
Personal Information and Privacy
Limitation of Liability
Except to the extent that liability arises pursuant to a non-excludable statutory provision, QSR accepts no liability for loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the use of this website, or any referenced website, or any content, downloaded documents or software or in respect of the failure or omission of QSR to comply with its obligations.
Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
The information on this website is intended only to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. You must make your own assessment of it and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up to date. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference or damage to your computer or computer files occurs in connection with use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions including virus checking to ensure that data transferred from this website does not interfere with or damage the operations of your computer or computer files.
These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
For copies of our Legal Agreements please contact QSR at firstname.lastname@example.org