Collect your notes, organize your literature review and enrich your analysis with NVivo.
Conducting a thorough literature review is an essential part of any research and it will help you sharpen your research focus.
That’s where NVivo can help you better manage your literature review.
NVivo can help you keep track of your articles, key findings and influential authors when conducting a literature review. It imports PDFs and bibliographic information from reference management software, efficiently organizes, consolidates and tags literature, helps you keep track of critical quotes and track ideas across many articles.
With NVivo, all information is stored in one place meaning text will be always be linked to the original source. You can reshuffle your work without losing reference information.
Ready to use NVivo to help you with your literature review? Download your free trial today.
Why use NVivo to support your literature review:
- Manage large amounts of data with ease, therefore you can include more sources.
- Produce better quality research with less effort.
- Reduce reliance on memory and losing important data.
- Quickly organize, store and retrieve data, allowing you to review and rewrite with ease.
- Find relationships in your references that you may not have been possible manually.
NVivo is the world’s leading software for qualitative data analysis. It’s designed to help you organize, analyze and find insights in unstructured, or qualitative data like: interviews, open-ended survey responses, articles, social media and web content.
More than 1.5 million people in 150 countries use NVivo to discover connections and find new insights.
Find out why: