Derive patterns and trends from unstructured, textual data with NVivo
Need to see what words your respondents are using to describe their emotions, attitudes and behaviours?
Want to understand subtle or implied meaning?
That’s where NVivo can support your text analysis by deriving meaning and insights.
Use NVivo qualitative analysis software to analyze text documents such as interviews, open-ended survey responses, journal articles, social media and web content to understand perceptions, identify concepts, key ideas, interesting patterns and extract useful knowledge to support your decision making.
Want to experience NVivo for yourself ? Download your free trial today.
Using NVivo to support your text analysis, you can:
- Run word frequencies and display results in a word cloud.
- Export results of word frequencies for use in tools like Excel or SPSS.
- Cluster sources based on text, similarity of words contained in content or themes.
- Study word frequency, distributions and patterns.
- See key words in context.
- Tag/annotate text.
- Analyze sentiment.
- Explore connections between sources for further insights and meaning.
Find out more about NVivo: