Spanish and English
Location training services can be provided:
México, North America and South America
- NVivo 10 and 11 for Windows
- NVivo for Mac
- NVivo 12
César A. Cisneros-Puebla, is a Professor of Sociology at Autonomous Metropolitan University-Iztapalapa, Mexico. Professor Cisneros-Puebla has been a visiting professor at the International Institute for Qualitative Methodology, University of Alberta, Canada (2001-2003), in the CAQDAS Networking Project at University of Surrey, UK (2008) and in University of Augsburg, Germany, as well as different Universities in South America and Spain. Qualitative Computing Consulting was formed in 2003 and has been very influential in the Spanish-speaking world. He started to teach QSR software since 2001 and is an expert who has contributed to have a very high quality NVivo Spanish version.
César's publications include:
- Cisneros-Puebla, César A. (2006) Qualitative Computing. In George Ritzer (ed) Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology. pp. 3725-3726. Blackwell Publishing.
- Cisneros-Puebla, César A. (2008) On the Roots of Qualitative Research. In Josef Zelger, Margit Raich, & Paul Schober (eds) GABEK III. Organisationen und ihre Wissensnetze. pp.53-75. Austria: Studien Verlag.
- Cisneros, César A., Fielding, Nigel (2009) CAQDAS-GIS Convergence: Toward a New Integrated Mixed Method Research Practice. Journal of Mixed Methods Research 3 (4) pp. 349-370.
- Cisneros, César A. (2015) Grounded Theory and QDA Software: Some Words, in Corbin, J. & Strauss, A. (eds) Basics of Qualitative Research. Techniques and procedures for developing Grounded Theory. Thousand Oaks, CA.